With families joining TLA from Barcelona and all over the world, it is our pleasure to support you with the admissions process.
Our GCSE and A Levels programmes are designed and taught by experienced, passionate and exceptional teachers who are here to guide and support our students to reach their goals.
Please explore the information below and reach out at any time if we can be of assistance. We look forward to getting to know you are your family through the admissions process.
- Admissions for September 2023 are now open: For families looking for admission in September ’23, applications are open and we are happy to offer a private tour, or video call at your convenience.
Learn with us: GCSE & A lEVELS
The Learn Academy is pioneering the re definition of education. We ignite a love of learning that helps students discover their passions. We’re forward thinkers. Fast movers. Change makers. We challenge the status quo, we ask questions to illicit thought and collaboration, value individuality and celebrate global perspectives. We’re here to interrupt the definition of school and encourage young people who are independent, confident and successful learners, excited for their futures.
How to Register Your Child for GCSE and A Levels
Please read through our three step guide to the GCSE and A Levels admissions process. Our admissions team is ready to assist you with your application to The Learn Academy.
Call The Learn Academy
(+34) 684 07 19 77
Please send an email to our admissions department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the application process. In the email, please include: student’s age, current school, background information on the student (academic profile, interests, anything else you feel is important) and when you would like to join TLA.
Once we have received your email, our admissions team will reach out to organise a meeting with your family and our director. This meeting can take place at our school or via video conference.
Following on from the meeting, if a space is available and we’re the right match for your family, a place will be offered. To finalise the enrolment process, the following documentation is required:
- Completed admissions form
- A copy of your child’s passport
- A copy of 2 years past school reports, including a current year report.
- A Levels: Depending on subject choices, it may be necessary to complete admissions tests. You can read more about International A Level subjects here.
- English competency: if a student is transitioning into an English speaking education system, we may ask for proof of English level. A high level of English is required to study the GCSEs and A Levels.